About This Policy
This policy describes our privacy practices for the websites and mobile applications (collectively, “Sites”) where it is posted.
Information We Collect
Contact Information: We may collect your name and full address. We may also collect your phone number or email address.
Payment Information: We may collect your payment information when you make a purchase.
Demographic Information: We may collect the month, date and year you were born, your gender, verification you are above a certain age, as well as information about the food you like.
Transactional Information: If you place an order, we collect information about your order. This might include the items purchased or the payment and billing information. It might also include the date and amount of the purchase.
Other Information: We may collect your IP address, device identifiers, frequency and method of ordering, user browsing behavior through browser cookies, beacons and similar technologies, and with your consent, location through your browser or mobile device.
How We Collect Information
We collect information directly from you. For example, when you register on our Site. We also collect information if you leave comments, make contact requests or fill out a survey.
We collect information from you passively. If you use our Site and permit the use of our location based service, for example, then we will collect your location. We also use common tracking tools like browser cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to collect information passively through our Site
We collect information from third parties. For example, we may get information about you from our franchisees, or with your permission, from social media companies you have an account with. This information may be combined with information we already have or have collected offline.
How We Use Information
- To respond to your requests or inquiries. We may use your information to fulfill orders or prizes. We may also use your information to register you for promotions or our Site, or to implement social networking features you have activated. We may use your friend’s email address if you use our Refer-a-friend feature.
- To improve our products and services and for related business purposes. We may use your information to understand our visitors and customers and to remember you on our Site. This includes looking at Site usage trends. We may also use your information to make Site and product improvements and to customize your experience with us. To promote Fat Angelo’s Pizza. Unless we tell you otherwise, we may send you communications about special promotions, and serve you ads about offers or solicitations. We may also notify you about new Site features or product offerings. To communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may use your information to notify you about changes to this policy or our Site Terms, to let you know about issues relating to your order or your relationship with us.
- To help us secure our Site. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, and our Site.
We may share your information as follows:
- If we think we have to in order to comply with the law or as otherwise permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information to respond to a court order, subpoena or government agency or investigatory body requests. We may also share information in order to defend the interests, rights and/or property of Fat Angelo’s! We might share information when we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a sweepstakes or promotion. Or we may share your information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other contest where required or permitted by law.
- In the event all or part of Fat Angelo’s transfers ownership. For example, if there is a merger, acquisition or similar event, we may share information with the new owner. We may also sell off all or part of our customer lists as part of an asset sale.
- With our vendors. For example, we may share information with companies that help us deliver our products and services, including website hosting, order fulfillment and marketing. We may also share pseudonymous information, such as “hashes” of email address for marketing purposes and analytics.
- With our business partners. We may share your information with our third-party marketing partners to allow them to send you notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations. See Your Choices below for options you may have.
You have the following choices regarding the use and disclosure of your information:
- Email Marketing from Us. To stop receiving our promotional emails, you can follow the instructions in any individual promotional email you receive, or you can also change their options at the My Account page.
- Sharing with Third Parties. To opt-out of us sharing your information with third parties for their own promotional purposes, Contact Us. Your opt-out will be effective until you revoke it. Your opt-out will only affect the future sharing of information and will not be retroactive.
- Location Information. Please select the browser settings or phone settings on your mobile device to enable/disable use of your location to provide location based services.
You can choose whether or not to disclose certain personal information. Some parts of our Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use, though, if you choose not to share certain personal information.
Visit our Contact Us page, following address:
Fat Angelo’s Pizza
Attn: Legal Department-Data Privacy
1144 E High St Waynesburg
Our Site And Children
Our Site is a general audience Site not targeted to children under age 13. If we have actual knowledge of children under age 13 using the Site, their personal information will be deleted from our systems. If you believe we have personal information about a child under 13, please Contact Us
We use industry standard measures to protect personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be completely secure. We recommend that you use caution when using the Internet or mobile devices.
Third Party Links
The Site may contain links to websites that Fat Angelo’s may not own or operate. We cannot control and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information. This policy only applies to the information collected on this Site.
Managing Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user on our Site, you can review, correct and update your account including your personal information. Log on to our Site and click on “My Account” to make changes. To deactivate your account Contact Us.
This policy was updated on January 19th, 2019. From time to time we may change our privacy policies. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. In accordance with applicable law, changes to our policy will be applied to information we already maintain.
Effective as of January 19, 2019